Browse by Product
How do I get full-duplex connection?
FAQ ID: 366 Product: SwitchesUpdated:2/4/2005 8:57:33 PM
The network card must support full-duplex operation. In addition, workstations and/or servers must directly connect with ports on the Switch.
- Are TRENDnet switches capable of running 10Mbps or 100Mbps?
- What are the benefits of using switches in a network?
- Cut-Through and Store-and-Forward
What is the difference between "cut-through" and "store-and-forward" methods?
- What can I do if more ports are needed on the switch?
- What is the maximum cable length for cascading between switches?
No attachments found.