Login To My Account
An account is required to support a number of TRENDnet services, including:
- Registering A Product
- Online Support
- Accessing a partner program account
Partner BenefitsTRENDnet has invested in the success of our most important asset - the value added resellers that represent and promote our products every day. Sign up today and take advantage of the significant benefits TRENDnet's upTREND Program offers.
|Program Benefits||Valued Partner||Silver Partner||Gold Partner||Platinum Partner|
|Quarterly Purchases||Up to $2,499||$2,500 to $4,999||$5,000 to
|Front End Discounts on all Products||2%||5%||8%||10%|
|Dedicated Sales Support||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|RMA||Online Real-Time RMA||Online Real-Time RMA||Advanced Replacement||Advanced Replacement|
|Technical Support||Level 3||Level 3||Level 3||Level 3|
|Demo Program (30% Discount -
Limit 1 demo per sku/5 demos per quarter)
|Online Product and Sales Training||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sales and Marketing Tools via Partner Website||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
How do I apply to become an upTREND Partner?
- Visit http://www.trendnet.com
- Click on Partners and then North American Partners
- Click on Create my Account
- Enter your contact information and create a username with password
- Click Register.
- Click on "Click here to start the Partner Application"
- Fill out the application form in its entirety. You must provide the contact information for at least one of the primary distributors listed.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom of the application form.
- Review your information and confirm your application.
- The application process is complete. You will be contacted shortly by a TRENDnet Representative.
Who Doesn't QualifyThis program is designed to support Value Added Resellers. Businesses with the following primary business models do NOT qualify:
- Marketplace resellers
- Internet sales models
- Catalog sales models
- Retail sales models
- Resellers and other entities that do not offer pre and post sales services