Browse by Product
Which packet forwarding method does TRENDnet switches use?
FAQ ID: 356 Product: SwitchesUpdated:2/4/2005 8:54:03 PM
All TRENDnet Switches utilize store-and-forward method.
- Are TRENDnet switches capable of running 10Mbps or 100Mbps?
- What are the benefits of using switches in a network?
- Cut-Through and Store-and-Forward
What is the difference between "cut-through" and "store-and-forward" methods?
- What can I do if more ports are needed on the switch?
- How do I get full-duplex connection?
No attachments found.