Browse by Product
If your keyboard is not responding, not detected, or you receive a keyboard error, please check the following:
FAQ ID: 1193 Product: KVMUpdated:1/12/2007 1:43:13 AM
- Make sure that your keyboard is properly connected to the computer and to the KVM Switch. Check that your keyboard is plugged into the PS/2 keyboard port and not the PS/2 mouse port.
- Connect your keyboard to the computer directly to verify that it is working.
- If your mouse is not responding, not detected or there is a mouse error check the following:
- What are the hotkey commands for the TRENDnet KVM switch?
- What kinds of mice and keyboards are supported.
- What is the hotkey command to switch from one computer to another?
- How do I get my mouse to respond after switching from one computer to another?
No attachments found.