Browse by Product
Is there an uplink port on the TPE-TG327?
FAQ ID: 4820 Product: TPE-TG327Updated:4/13/2023 5:35:44 PM
All ports on the TPE-TG327 support Auto-MDIX. All ports can be used as an uplink port.
- Can I share my Internet connection through the switch?
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- What is a PoE budget and how much does this switch have?
- Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
- Which PoE standards are supported and should I be concerned about voltage?
No attachments found.