Browse by Product
How do I configure the TPE-TG380?
FAQ ID: 3604 Product: TPE-TG380Updated:11/23/2021 5:16:01 PM
The TPE-TG380 is a non-manageable Switch. It is not configurable.
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
- Which PoE standards are supported and should I be concerned about voltage?
- What is a PoE budget and how much does this switch have?
- Is there an uplink port on the TPE-TG380?
No attachments found.