Browse by Product
Can I turn off the ‘beep’ when switching from one computer to another?
FAQ ID: 1190 Product: KVMUpdated:1/12/2007 1:36:46 AM
Unfortunately, you can not turn it off when Switching from one PC to another. You can turn it off when operating in auto scan mode only. The command for this is Scroll lock + Scroll lock + B.>
- If your mouse is not responding, not detected or there is a mouse error check the following:
- What are the hotkey commands for the TRENDnet KVM switch?
- If your keyboard is not responding, not detected, or you receive a keyboard error, please check the following:
- What kinds of mice and keyboards are supported.
- What is the hotkey command to switch from one computer to another?
No attachments found.