File Size: 3.11 mb
File Size: 2.07 mb
File Size: 2.04 mb
File Size: 5.70 mb
File Size: 4.36 mb
You will need to be running Cat-5e or higher cabling for 2.5GBASE-T.
TEG-S327’s 2.5Gbps ports are ports 6 & 7, while ports 1-5 is rated at 1.0 Gbps. Please check your network adapter's specification and make sure that it supports 2.5 Gbps. Also, check if your network cable is Cat-5e or higher....
All ports on the TEG-S327 support Auto-MDIX. All ports can be used as an uplink port.
To share an Internet connection you will need a Router. The TEG-S327 can be utilized to expand the available ports on your existing Router or network....
The TEG-S327 supports jumbo frames up to 15KB.
The TEG-S327 is a non-manageable Switch. It is not configurable.
A switch cannot share an IP address provided by your ISP with multiple devices. You will need a router to share your Internet service with multiple devices. The switch can be used to expand the amount of available ports on your network....
This is an unmanaged switch. It does not have a management interface and is not configurable.
You can find detailed product specifications on our website under the Products section.
The TEG-S327 has 5 x 1Gbps ports and 2 x 2.5Gbps ports. To take advantage of these port speeds you will need to connect them to devices that support the same specifications. For example, for gigabit speeds you will need to connect the gigabit ports to gigabit capable devices. For 2.5Gbps you will ne...
The TEG-S327 is not rack mountable but is wall mountable.
The TEG-S327 is compatible with Cat5e or better cabling.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz
- 5 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x 2.5GBASE-T ports (100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps)
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- 2.5 Gigabit: 5Gbps (full duplex)
- Switching Capacity: 20Gbps
- RAM Buffer: 384KB
- MAC Address Table: 2K entries
- Forwarding Rate: 14.88Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frames: 15KB
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Max. Consumption: 6W
- 0° – 50° C (32° – 122° F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- 160 x 25 x 109mm (6.29 x 0.98 x 4.29 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power adapter (12V DC, 1A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.