File Size: 4.47 mb
File Size: 5.40 mb
File Size: 5.57 mb
Untitled Document Step 1: Connect your computer to the TMO-311C with a network cable. Step 2: Press the Windows key + R key to open the Run command then type in ncpa.cpl then click OK Step 3: Right click on your Ethernet connection then click Properties. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP...
It is recommended that you secure your MoCA network, please download the security setup file on the download page to secure your coax network....
You will need at least two TMO-311C units to start the MoCA network. You can purchase them individually, model number TMO-311C, or as a kit that includes two units, model number TMO-311C2K....
Yes, they are backwards compatible with MoCA 1.1/1.0 Standards. Please be aware that speeds and other capabilities will be limited to 1.1/1.0 standards when used with older units. ...
The TMO-311C units are compatible with the following services.
The TMO-311C units are not compatible with the following services.
If your service provider is not listed, we recommend contacting the se...
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- MoCA 1.1/1.0
- MoCA 2.0
- 1 x Coax cable in port (female)
- 1 x Coax cable out to TV port (female)
- 1 x Gigabit LAN port
- Reset button
- LED indicators
- Power jack
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- MoCA 1.1: 225Mbps (50dB attenuation)
- MoCA 2.0: Multi-node: 600Mbps @ -2 – 43dBm
- MoCA MAC rate:
- 16-node single channel: up to 400Mbps
- 16-node 2 channel bonding: up to 1Gbps
- Max. 16 MoCA 1.1 or 2.0 devices
- Max. 8 MoCA 1.0 devices
- Max. transmit power: +0 dBm @ 1150MHz
- 1.1/1.0 channels: 8 with 50Mhz bandwidth
- 2.0 channels: 10 with 100Mhz single channel, 225Mhz bonded channel
- 2.0 Edge-to-edge frequency: 1125-1675Mhz
- Default channel: 1150Mhz
- Verizon FiOS®
- Devices with Ethernet port
- Dish network®
- Satellite TV
- AT&T U-verse®
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Max. consumption: 7W
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
- 112 x 88 x 25mm (4.4 x 3.5 x 1 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power adapter (12V, 1A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
Not Available in Europe