Browse by Product
How do I reset the switch to factory default settings?
FAQ ID: 4766 Product: TPE-3102WSUpdated:1/5/2023 3:56:09 PM
Only managed or web smart PoE Switches will have reset instruction. Unmanaged PoE Switches are not configurable and do not have settings to reset. Your Switch will have a reset button. This button is typically recessed and located on the front or the back of the Switch. You will need a small pin or paper clip to press it. Press and hold in the reset button for approximately 10 seconds while the power is on to reset the Switch to factory default settings. Locate factory default settings within the user's guide available for download from our website under the Support section.
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
- Which PoE standards are supported and should I be concerned about voltage?
- Where would I find management login information for this switch?
- Does the TPE-3102WS support jumbo frames?
No attachments found.