Browse by Product
How do I configure the TEG-S380?
FAQ ID: 3469 Product: TEG-S380Updated:3/17/2021 3:12:33 PM
The TEG-S380 is a non-manageable Switch. It is not configurable.
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Can I share my Internet connection through the switch?
- Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
- Does the TEG-S380 support jumbo frames?
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
No attachments found.