Browse by Product
Is there an uplink port on the TEG-S380?
FAQ ID: 3466 Product: TEG-S380Updated:3/17/2021 3:11:19 PM
All ports on the TEG-S380 support Auto-MDIX. All ports can be used as an uplink port.
- Can I share my Internet connection through the switch?
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
- Does the TEG-S380 support jumbo frames?
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
No attachments found.