Browse by Product
Does my KVM switch support DVI monitors?
FAQ ID: 1187 Product: KVMUpdated:1/12/2007 1:24:46 AM
Only the TK-404KR and TK-204KR support DVI connections.
- If your mouse is not responding, not detected or there is a mouse error check the following:
- What are the hotkey commands for the TRENDnet KVM switch?
- If your keyboard is not responding, not detected, or you receive a keyboard error, please check the following:
- What kinds of mice and keyboards are supported.
- What is the hotkey command to switch from one computer to another?
No attachments found.