TRENDnet's Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-406E2K, uses an electrical outlet to create a high speed network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Connect one adapter to your router and plug another adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high-speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. Use up to 8 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling.
Plug In Install
Simply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system.
The compact form factor stays off the ground by plugging directly into an outlet.
Ethernet port extends high performance wired connections.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 1901
- Ethernet port
- Link / reset button
- Status LEDs
- Power plug
- A: North America Type B (NEMA 5–15)
- EU: Euro Type C (CEE 7/16)
- UK: United Kingdom Type G (BS 1363)
|Data PHY Rate|
- Ethernet: up to 200 Mbps (Full Duplex mode)
- Up to 300 m (980 ft.) linear distance over electrical power lines
- 128-Bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
|Optional Utility: OS Compatibility|
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
|Overlapping Powerline Networks|
- Up to 4 (per electrical system)
- Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: Active mode: 2.7 Watts (max.); Standby mode: 0.34 Watts (max.)
- 68 x 55 x 28 mm (2.7 x 2.2 x 1.1 in.)
- A: 64 g (2.2 oz.)
- EU: 68 g (2.4 oz.)
- UK: 68 g (2.4 oz.)
- 2 x TPL-406E
- Quick Installation Guide
- 2 x Network cable (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.