The 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio manages two computers with one set of console controls. Control two computers with DVI and USB ports at the touch of a button with one set of microphone/speakers, USB keyboard, USB mouse, and DVI monitor.
Simply plug everything in to start sharing your HD DVI monitor with two Mac or Windows computers. No need for additional cabling, all required cables are included. Network printers, storage drives, flash drives and more by connecting to the two bonus USB ports on the front of the switch. Listen to music on one computer while working on the other. Switch between computer by pressing the convenient switch button or by programming shortcut Hotkey commands.
- 2 x USB keyboard and mouse ports
- 2 x bonus USB 2.0 ports
- 2-way audio support for uninterrupted multimedia experience across multi-platforms
- Independent simultaneous switching of both PC and audio channels
- Advanced keyboard and mouse support
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Hot-plug PCs without powering down the KVM switch (Window OS)
- Digital video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 and analog video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Integrated High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and Transition Minimized Differential Signaling (TDMS)
- No CD installation required—simply plug and go
- 2-year limited warranty
*For optimal performance, we recommend using a wired keyboard and mouse. Please go tohttp:/www.trendnet.com/downloadsto download the client switching software.
|PC Port Connector|
|Console Port Connector|
*For optimal performance, we recommend using a wired keyboard and mouse. Please go to http:/www.trendnet.com/downloads to download the client switching software.