The LMR400 N-Type Male to N-Type Female cable extends your wireless Antenna up to 6 or 12 meters to provide optimal placement for your antenna outdoors. Connect business networks from building to building wirelessly or provide wireless Internet access for hot spot applications! This cable makes wireless communication possible by providing low loss communication between your access point and antenna.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g & 5GHz 802.11a Devices for extending wireless networks
- N-Type Male to N-Type Female Connector.
- Optimal placement of your existing Wi-Fi Device permits you to maximize its wireless performance.
- Flexible outer conductor allows the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance
- Provides flexible Low-loss communication for wireless antenna
- 50dB RF Shielding is 10 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB).
- Multi-ply bonded outer foil conductor is rated conservatively at>90 dB.
- Weatherproof cable design for outdoors exposure with best materials for UV resistance
- Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for outdoor use
- Easy and quick deployment into a WLAN environment
|Inner Conductor (BCCAI) || |
|Dielectric (Foam PE) || |
|Outer Conductor (Aluminum Tape) || |
|Over Braid (Tinned Copper ) || |
|Jacket (PE) || |
|Bend Radius: Installation || |
|Bend Radius: Repeated || |
|Bending Moment || |
|Weight || |
|Tensile Strength || |
|Flat Plate Crush || |
|Temperature || |
- Operating: -40° C ~ 85° C (-40° F~185° F)
- Storage: -70° C ~ 85° C (-94°F~185° F)
|Cable Weight |
|TEW-L406 || |
|Cut-off Frequency || |
|Velocity of Propagation || |
|Dielectric Constant || |
|Time Delay || |
|Impedance || |
|Capacitance || |
|Inductance || |
|Shielding Effectiveness || |
|DC Resistance Inner Conductor Outer Conductor || |
- 1.39 ohms/1000ft (4.6 ohms/km)
- 1.65 ohms/1000ft (5.4 ohms/km)
|Voltage Withstand || |
|Jacket Spark || |
|Peak Power || |
- Weatherproof Tape
- User's Guide
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.