TRENDnet's 4/6 dBi Surge Outdoor Dual Band Omni Antenna Kit, model TEW-AO46S, comes with a pair of high performance outdoor antennas which support 2.4 and 5 GHz radio transmissions. The omni-directional antennas provide blanket wireless coverage, have an N-Type male connector, and feature a replaceable surge protection fuse. The antennas work with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a routers and access points with N-Type female connectors.
- Omni-directional dual band (2.4 + 5 GHz)
- 2.4 GHz: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.88 GHz
- 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi (max.)
- 5 GHz: 6 dBi (max.)
|Half-Power Beam Width (HPBW)|
- Horizontal: 360°
- Vertical: 30°
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)|
|Nominal Input Impedance|
- Replaceable surge protection fuse
- Grounding point
- -40 – 70 °C (-40 – 158 °F)
- Compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a routers and access points with N-Type female connectors
- Individual antenna: 20 x 220 mm (0.8 x 8.7 in.)
- Both antennas: 224 g (8 oz.)
- Individual antenna: 112 g (4 oz.)
- TEW-AO46S (2 x antennas)
- Quick Installation Guide
* Effective wireless coverage may vary depending on the wireless device's output power, antenna gain, antenna align-ment, receiving sensitivity, and radio interference. Additionally environmental factors such as weather conditions, physical obstacles, and other considerations may affect performance. For optimal results, we recommended consulting a professional installer for site survey, safety precautions, and proper installation.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.