TEW-AO14D Outdoor Directional Antenna provides long distance point-to-point connectivity for your wireless network. As an optional antenna for your IEEE 802.11b/g 2.4GHz wireless network equipment, you can install it outdoor for long distance point-to-point connections. Enjoy the benefits of wireless connectivity at greater distances and throughput throughout your outdoor wireless zone.
- Compatible with2.4GHz 802.11b/g wireless devices
- Weatherproof housing suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Adjustable mount for optimal orientation and performance
- Ideal for point-to-point bridge connections between buildings/zones
- Delivers extended access point range in expansive single floor environments
- Higher power output extends transmission range through low dB loss materials (plywood/plasterboard) used in typical floor and wall construction*
- Enhances wireless range and improves signal transmission and reception
- Boosts standard antenna power from a meager 2dBi to a respectable 14dBi
- Easy-to-install wall and pole mounting.
- 3-year limited warranty
* This dBi gain does not factor cable loss. Performance estimations are for typical use; range will vary with site conditions** Due to the bisymmetrical nature of WiFi, the client segment may also require a high gain antenna*** Note: For optimal results in extending your wireless range with wireless antenna installations, we recommend that you consult a professional installer for site survey, safety precautions, and proper installation
|Front to Back Ratio|
|Survival Wind Speed|
- 225 x 228 x 30mm(8.9 x 9.0 x 1.2in.)
- -40° C ~ 80° C (-40° F ~ 176° F)
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- Mounting Guide
- Mounting Bracket
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.