TRENDnet's 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adapter, model TEG-25GECTX, converts a free PCI Express slot into a 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet port. The 2.5G network adapter includes advanced features such as jumbo frame and VLAN tagging support. Compatible with Windows® desktop computer designs, the 2.5G network adapter includes both standard and low-profile brackets.
2.5G network adapter supports three speeds: 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps.
Sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance.
Compatible with Windows, Windows Server operating system.
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.1Q
- PCIe 2.0 x1 interface
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps)
- LED indicators
|Minimum Cable Requirements|
- 2.5GBASE-T (2.5Gbps): Cat5e twisted pair @ 100m (328 ft.) (max.)
- 1000BASE-T (1Gbps): Cat5e twisted pair @ 100m (328 ft.) (max.)
- 100BASE-TX (100Mbps): Cat5 twisted pair @ 100m (328 ft.) (max.)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7
- Windows® Server 2016, 2012
- 2.5GBASE-T 2.5Gbps support for high speed network connectivity
- Windows Server support
- Virtual NIC support (VMQ 32 group)
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- LTR (Latency Tolerance Reporting)
- Microsoft WPI (Wake Packet Indication)
- Large Send (up to 64KB)
- IP, TCP, and UDP checksum offloading
- Advanced cable diagnostics
- 0° – 40 °C (32° – 104 °F)
- 84 x 64 x 18mm (3.3 x 2.5 x 0.7 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Standard & low-profile brackets
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.