TRENDnet's 6-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG611, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This small network switch with SFP support provides four gigabit PoE+ ports with a total PoE power budget of 65W, one gigabit port, and one SFP slot for fiber applications. With PoE technology, users only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power. The small network switch with SFP support allows you to network PoE devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, VoIP phones, IP video encoders, access controls, and more. The added SFP slot supports both single mode and multi-mode fiber SFP modules for long-distance fiber networking applications.
The small network switch with SFP support features a 65W total PoE power budget that supplies up to four Power over Ethernet devices.
Six gigabit ports provide a full 12Gbps switching capacity to this small network switch with SFP support for edge network installations.
With a compact and lightweight housing design, this compact switch is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3at
- 4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 1 x Gigabit Network port (uplink)
- 1 x SFP slot
- Power Switch
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- Switching Capacity: 12Gbps
- RAM Buffer: 128KB
- MAC Address Table: 2K entries
- Forwarding Rate: 8.298Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frames: 9KB
- 802.1p CoS pass-through
- Magnetic Mount
- SFP Slot
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 55V DC, 1.3A
- Max. Consumption: 71.5W
- PoE budget: 65W
- Pin 1, 2 for power+ and pin 3, 6 for power- (mode A)
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- 193 x 84 x 26mm (7.6 x 3.3 x 1.02 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Brick (55V DC, 1.3A)
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.