TRENDnet's 1000BASE-T to SFP Fiber Media Converter, model TFC-1000MGA, is a reliable Plug-and-Play SFP-to-Ethernet converter in a compact form factor. This versatile SFP media converter supports both Multi-Mode and Single-Mode fiber SFP modules for transmission distances of up to 120km (74.56 mi.).
The SFP slot and Gigabit Ethernet port both support 100Mbps and 1000Mbps transmission speeds. Diagnostic LEDs on the front of the converter convey device status. Our TFC-110 and TFC-1000 series fiber converters can be installed as standalone units, or they can be used with TRENDnet's expandable 16-Bay Fiber Converter Chassis System (model TFC-1600).
Dual-Speed SFP Slot
Dual-speed SFP slot supports both 100Mbps and 1000Mbps SFP modules.
The SFP fiber converter Includes a power adapter for standalone use.
TFC-1600 Chassis Compatible
Functions as a standalone SFP media converter, or can be used with TRENDnet's expandable 16-Bay Fiber Converter Chassis System, model TFC-1600 (sold separately).
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-FX)
- IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T)
- IEEE 802.3z (1000Base-SX/LX)
- 1 x Gigabit port
- 1 x 100/1000Base-SX/LX Mini-GBIC slot for optional SFP modules
- LED indicators
- 10/100Base-TX: Cat.5 EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm UTP/STP, up to 100m
- 1000Base-T: Cat.5e or Cat.6 EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm UTP/STP, up to 100m
- Multi-mode ﬁber optic cable 50/125 µm, up to 550m
- Multi-mode ﬁber optic cable 62.5/125 µm, up to 220m
- Single-mode ﬁber optic cable 9/125 µm, up to 120km (TEG-MGBS120)
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50 – 60Hz, 0.2 A
- Output: 5 V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Consumption: 2.63 W (max.)
- Support LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward) and built-in LLR (Link Loss Return)
- Status LED indicators for Power and Link/Activity
- Wall mountable
- Optional 19” system chassis (TFC-1600), houses up to 16 TFC-100/1000 series Media Converters
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
- 120 x 88 x 25mm. (4.7 x 3.46 x 0.98 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter (5V DC, 1A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.