TRENDnet's Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS splits a Gigabit PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data sources. A convenient dip-switch adjusts output power to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. The included combination 2.0 and 2.5mm jumper cable provides greater device compatibility.
No power adapter necessary; the TPE-104GS takes a PoE network connection, and splits power and data into separate connections to network a non-PoE device with power up to 100m (328 ft.).
Adjustable Voltage Output
Convenient dip-switch adjusts voltage output to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements.
Wall mountable design accommodates most installation scenarios.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3af
- 1 x Gigabit data/power port in
- 1 x Gigabit data out port
- 1 x DC Power out port
- LED indicators
- Adjustable output power DIP switch (5V, 9V, 12V)
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- Output: 5V (2A), 9V (2A), 12V (1.5A)
- Consumption: 0.5 Watts (max.)
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
- 84 x 63 x 22 mm (3.3 x 2.5 x 0.87 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Jumper cables (2.5 to 2.0/2.5mm)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.