The 8-Port Cat. 6 Unshielded Patch Panel, model TC-P08C6, provides a 250 MHz connection to 8 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet ports. This 10 inch wide patch panel is well suited for home and SMB applications. Control cable clutter with included removable cable pass-through holders and cable ties. A writing surface above each port allows users to label respective connections. Use with TRENDnet's Punch Down Tool with 110 and Krone Blade, model TC-PDT, and RJ-11/RJ-45 crimp/cut/strip tool, model TC-CT68.
- 8 x 1000Base-T Gigabit RJ-45 ports
- Supports a 250 MHz connection
- 10 inch wide patch panel
- Cat. 6 color coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- IDC terminal blocks are compatible with 110 and Krone style connectors
- Labels above each port Cat. 6 transmission performance compliant with ANSI, TIA, and EIA 568 B.2 standards
- Nylon cable ties and holders included
- 2-year limited warranty
|Mounting Point Retention Strength|
|Dimension (L x W x H)|
- 254 x 44 x 30 mm (10 x 1.7 x 1.2 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable holders and ties
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.