TRENDnet's 12-Port Cat6A Shielded Wall Mount Patch Panel, model TC-P12C6AS, is ideal for gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications. This patch panel is ideal for use with Cat6A shielded cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk, ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
Cat6A cabling allows performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over Cat6A Ethernet cables.
Shielded Housing Design
Sturdy metal housing design protects against EMI/RFI noise for a more stable connection.
Integrated cable management cover plate with convenient cable separation for better organization and reduced cable clutter.
- EN50173-1: 2002
- ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition: 2002
- 12 x RJ-45 ports with 50 micron gold-plated 8P/8C contacts
- T568A/T568B wiring for Krone 110 termination with color-coded wiring diagram
- 90° IDC terminals
- Compatible with 22 – 26 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Integrated cable management
- SPCC steel construction
- 18 AWG grounding wire with screw terminal
- Insulation resistance: >= 500 MΩ
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 500V DC
- Contact resistance: <= 35 MΩ
- Current rating: 1.5A at 20° C (68° F)
- Contact force 99.2g (3.5 oz.)
- Plug retention force: 13.3kg (29 lb.)
- 110/ Krone IDC insertion force: min. 4.5kg (9.9 lb.)
- 110/ Krone IDC retention force: min. 0.5kg (1.1 lb.)
- -25° – 50° C (-13° – 122° F)
- 0.5U design
- 220 x 97 x 25mm (8.66 x 3.8 x 0.98 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Cable ties & screws
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.