TRENDnet’s Cat6A RJ-45 Keystone Inline Coupler (6-Pack), model TC-KC06C6A, includes six Cat6A keystone couplers for use with TRENDnet’s blank keystone patch panels. These metal keystone jack inline couplers are designed for gigabit and 10G copper Ethernet network applications. Each keystone inline coupler is designed for use with Cat6A cabling, eliminating EMI and crosstalk to ensure peak performance and data integrity. These Cat6A keystone inline couplers feature a convenient tool-less design for easy cable installation.
- 6-pack of Cat6A tool-less keystone inline coupler
- Cat6A for steady connection to copper Gigabit & 10G switches
- Gold-plated contacts improve conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Use with TC-KP24S or TC-KP24SA shielded blank keystone patch panel and wall plates (sold separately)
- 38 x 22 x 17mm (1.5 x 0.87 x 0.67 in.)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.