TRENDnet's AC to DC Industrial Power Supply, model TI-RSP100048, supplies up to 1000W (48V DC, 21A) of power to industrial equipment, such as PoE switches and WiFi access points. This industrial power supply comes with active PFC and overload current protection.
Power network devices for manufacturing, general industrial, warehousing, surveillance, and corporate applications.
Provides up to 1000W (48V DC, 21A) of power for PoE devices such as switches, network cameras, and access points.
Designed for industrial environments with an operating temperature range of -20° – 60° C (-4° – 140° F).
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 12A
- Output: 1008W, 48V, 21A
- Power LED indicator
- 2 x Active cooling fans
- Compatible 19” 4U rack mounting bracket (Model Number: TI-R4U)
- Remote Sense compensates voltage drop on load, up to 0.5V
- Remote ON-OFF control
- DC OK relay contact
- Output Voltage Programming 40 – 110% of nominal power output voltage (PV/remote voltage programming/remote adjust/margin programming/dynamic voltage trim)
- Current Sharing with Remote Sense (up to 4 total units to provide higher output power)
- Short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature protection
- Protection type: constant currant limiting, shutdown and repower
- -20° – 60° C (-4° – 140° F)
- 295 x 127 x 41mm (11.6 x 5 x 1.6 in.)
- UL 508CB 60950-1
- TUV EN60950-1
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.