The 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, model TEG-S83, provides high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. This gigabit switch boosts office network efficiency and eliminates network congestion. It features gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 16Gbps with full-duplex mode. Integrate this sturdy metal gigabit switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to eight devices, and a 16Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
With a compact and lightweight metal housing design, this gigabit switch is well-suited for desktop installations.
Fanless design lowers energy consumption, and eliminates distracting noise for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ab
- 8 x Gigabit ports
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- Switching Capacity: 16Gbps
- RAM Buffer: 192KB
- MAC Address Table: 4K entries
- Forwarding Rate: 11.9Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frames: 9KB
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.2A
- Output: 5 V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Max. Consumption: 3.2W
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- 160 x 25 x 109mm (6.29 x 0.98 x 4.29 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter (5V DC, 1A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.