The 16-Port Gigabit Switch, model TEG-S17, provides high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter, and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to 16 devices, and a 32Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
With a sturdy metal housing and included rackmount brackets, this switch is well-suited for 19” 1U rack installations.
Fanless design lowers energy consumption and reduces distracting operating noise.
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ab
- 16x Gigabit ports
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- Switching Capacity: 32Gbps
- RAM Buffer: 512KB
- MAC Address Table: 8K entries
- Forwarding Rate: 23.8Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frames: 9KB
- Internal power supply: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.2A
- Max. Consumption: 9.19W
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- 435 x 130 x 43mm (17.12 x 5.11 x 1.69 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Rack Mount Kit
- Power Cord (1.5m / 4.9 ft.)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.