TRENDnet’s LC Duplex Fiber Optic Keystone Coupler Jacks – 5-Pack, model TC-K05LC, includes five LC duplex fiber keystone jacks for use with TRENDnet’s TC-KP24SA blank shielded keystone patch panel. These fiber keystone jacks are designed for gigabit and 10G fiber optic network applications. Each fiber keystone jack is designed for use with single-mode or multi-mode fiber cabling. The LC fiber female-to-female coupler design makes it easy and simple to join two fiber patch cables together. These LC duplex fiber coupler jacks feature a convenient tool-less snap-in design for easy installation.
- 5-pack LC duplex fiber optic keystone jacks
- Compatible with single-mode OS2 with 9 microns
- Compatible with multi-mode OM1, OM2, OM3, PM4 with 50/62.5 microns
- Duplex LC connector with protective caps
- Use with TC-KP24SA shielded blank keystone patch panel (sold separately)
- 35 x 22 x 17mm (1.4 x 0.87 x 0.67 in.)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.