TRENDnet’s RS232 to RS422/RS485 Converter Adapter (4-Pack), model TI-S400, is designed for use with our TI-M12 and TI-M42 industrial modbus gateways.
RS232 to RS422/RS485 Converter Adapter
Quickly and easily convert an RS232 port into an RS422/RS485 terminal block.
Designed for use with the TI-M12 and TI-M42 industrial modbus gateways.
|Interface (Single unit)|
- 1 x DB9 Female RS-232 to RS-422/RS485
- 1 x Terminal block
- Redundant power inputs, 5-pin
- Wire range: 26-14AWG
- Solid wire (AWG): 26-14AWG
- Stranded wire (AWG): 26-14AWG
- Torque: 0.4Nm (3.6 Lb.-In)
- Wire strip length: 6-7mm
- 0° – 40° C (32° – 104° F)
|Dimensions (Single unit)|
- 30 x 33 x 15mm (1.2 x 1.3 x 0.6 in.)
|Weight (Single unit)|
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.