TRENDnet’s 7-Port Multi-Gig Switch, model TEG-S327, is an affordable 2.5G switch that provides advanced high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. The TEG-S327 multi-gig switch offers two dedicated 2.5G ports and five dedicated 1G ports for high-speed network connections with a 20Gbps switching capacity. With a sturdy compact metal housing and fanless design, this multi-gig switch is a cost-effective switch solution for high-speed network connections.
Equipped with two 2.5GBASE-T RJ-45 ports that provide multi-gigabit speeds capable of up to 2.5Gbps over existing Cat5e or better cabling.
Well-suited for desktop installations, but also features a wall-mountable design for greater installation flexibility.
Convenient fanless design on this multi-gig switch lowers power consumption and energy costs, and eliminates operating noise.
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz
- 5 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x 2.5GBASE-T ports (1Gbps/2.5Gbps)
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- 2.5 Gigabit: 5Gbps (full duplex)
- Switching Capacity: 20Gbps
- RAM Buffer: 384KB
- MAC Address Table: 2K entries
- Forwarding Rate: 14.88Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frames: 15KB
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12V DC, 1A external power adapter
- Max. Consumption: 6W
- 0° – 50° C (32° – 122° F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
- 160 x 25 x 109mm (6.29 x 0.98 x 4.29 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power adapter (12V DC, 1A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.