TRENDnet's 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, model TEG-10GECTX, converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit Ethernet port. The 10G PCIe card includes advanced features, such as jumbo frames and VLAN tagging support. The standard and low profile brackets included with the 10G PCIe card are compatible with Windows® desktop computer designs.
10G PCIe card supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps.
Sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 16KB), for increased performance.
Compatible with Windows and Windows Server operating systems.
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.1Q
- PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
- 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps)
- LED indicators
- 10GBASE-T (10Gbps): Cat6 twisted pair @ 55m / 180 ft. (max.) / Cat6A twisted pair @ 100 m / 328 ft. (max.)
- 5GBASE-T (5Gbps): Cat6 twisted pair @ 100m / 328 ft. (max.)
- 2.5GBASE-T (2.5Gbps): Cat5e twisted pair @ 100m / 328 ft. (max.)
- 1000BASE-T (1Gbps): Cat5e twisted pair @ 100m / 328 ft. (max.)
- 100BASE-TX (100Mbps): Cat5 twisted pair @ 100m / 328 ft. (max.)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8
- Windows® Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2012 R2
- 10GBASE-T (10Gbps) & 2.5G/5GBASE-T (2.5Gbps/5Gbps) support for high speed network connectivity
- Windows Server support
- 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI)
- IP, TCP, and UDP checksum offloading
- Minimize overhead with reduced host bus traffic and CPU utilization
- 0° – 70° C (32° – 158° F)
- 120 x 63 x 17mm (4.7 x 2.5 x 0.7 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.