Browse by Product
Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
FAQ ID: 4761 Product: TPE-3102WSUpdated:1/5/2023 3:49:31 PM
You will need to be running Cat-5e or higher cabling for 2.5GBASE-T.
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Which PoE standards are supported and should I be concerned about voltage?
- Where would I find management login information for this switch?
- Does the TPE-3102WS support jumbo frames?
No attachments found.