Browse by Product
What is the maximum cable length for cascading between switches?
FAQ ID: 359 Product: SwitchesUpdated:2/4/2005 8:54:56 PM
100 meters (or about 300 feet).
- Are TRENDnet switches capable of running 10Mbps or 100Mbps?
- What are the benefits of using switches in a network?
- Cut-Through and Store-and-Forward
What is the difference between "cut-through" and "store-and-forward" methods?
- What can I do if more ports are needed on the switch?
- How do I get full-duplex connection?
No attachments found.