DO NOT upgrade firmware on any TRENDnet product using wireless connection.
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
- Fixed SSID display issue.
- Fixed issue that will automatically enable DHCP server when static IP address is assigned to access point.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities.
- Added Airtime Fairness feature in access point settings.
- Added capability to create multiple user accounts in captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to redirect to a specified URL after internal captive portal authentication. (URL must include prefix http:// in configuration)
- Added capability to use a single password for internal captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to display and customize the terms of service for internal captive portal authentication.
- Added online firmware upgrade capability through wireless controller.
***For TRENDnet wireless controller (TEW-WLC100) users***
Access points with firmware 1.01 cannot be upgraded through the controller using the online firmware upgrade feature, only using the downloaded firmware file.
Access points with firmware 1.02 or above can be upgraded through the controller using the online firmware upgrade feature.
SHA-1 Checksum: 42A00A2C4E733C2A2D7257662DB035B8376B3F73