The Powerline 500 AV Adapter Kit with Built-In Outlet, model TPL-402E2K, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure building-wide high speed network. Connect one adapter to your network and plug the other adapter into any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket on the front of the adapter. A Noise Filter maintains optimum connection speeds when everyday household appliances such as toasters, washing machines, and coffee makers create electrical background noise.
A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. TRENDnet adapters auto connect when plugged in. Use up to 16 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Manage each Powerline adapter on your network with the included Windows utility. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 80%. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is compatible with both 120 volt and 240 volt electrical systems and is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- Includes two TPL-402E adapters
- Compliant with IEEE1901 and HomePlug AV standards
- High speed building-wide networking over an existing electrical system
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit port
- 1 x electrical power socket
- 1 x One-touch Sync button networks adapters quickly
- Three LED indicators: Power (on/off), Powerline Link (green (best), amber (better), red (good), off(no connection), Ethernet Link (solid, blinking, off)
- Advanced electrical noise filter boosts performance
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at ultra fast data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Power Saving mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Optional management utility compatible with Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), and XP (32/64-bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 16 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network. Additional adapters may decrease performance.
** 500Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
****GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.