The Powerline 500 AV Adapter, model TPL-401E, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure building-wide high speed network. Connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter into any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch Sync button. Use up to 16* adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling.
A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. Manage each Powerline adapter on your network with the included Windows utility. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
- High speed building-wide networking over an existing electrical system
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX Gigabit port
- Connect one 500Mbps** Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 15* additional 500Mbps** Powerline AV adapters for instant building-wide connectivity
- One-touch Sync button networks adapters quickly
- Windows-based powerline configuration utility
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music, and more at ultra fast data transfer rates
- Advanced 128-bit AES encryption to ensure total network security
- Power Saving mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- Neighbor network support for up to 4 overlapping networks
- Tri-color LED indicator
- Network signal transmits up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Auto QoS support through traffic classification and multiple priority queuing
- Configuration utility compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- 3-year limited warranty
* Maximum of 16 adapters (nodes) recommended for streaming video across your network. Additional adapters may decrease performance.
** 500Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
*** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
**** GFCI outlets and AFCI circuit breakers may degrade Powerline network signals.