Browse by Product
What power input voltages are supported?
FAQ ID: 4782 Product: TI-BG62iUpdated:2/8/2023 4:51:52 PM
Hardened PoE appliances will require 24 – 57 V DC. Hardened non-PoE appliances typically support 12 – 56 V DC. Always check detailed product specifications on our website under the Products section. The TI-BG62i has a power input of 48 – 57 V DC using the TI-S48048 power supply, sold separately.
- Where would I find more detailed information on this switch including dip switch settings?
- Does the TI-BG62i have redundant power?
- How do I perform a firmware upgrade on the TI-BG62i?
- Where would I find management login information for this switch?
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
No attachments found.