Browse by Product
Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
FAQ ID: 4770 Product: TEG-3102WSUpdated:1/5/2023 4:05:53 PM
You will need to be running Cat-5e or higher cabling for 2.5GBASE-T.
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
- How do I reset the switch to factory default settings?
- Does the TEG-3102WS support jumbo frames?
- Can I share my Internet connection through the switch?
- Where would I find management login information for this switch?
No attachments found.