Browse by Product
How do I add a wireless adapter to my desktop computer?
FAQ ID: 394 Product: WirelessUpdated:4/28/2005 1:29:49 PM
There are two options. You can install a PCI-based adapter such as the TEW-228PI or the TEW-423PI. You will need to install the adapter inside your computer. If your PC is equipped with Universal Serial Bus (USB) ports, then you can consider using the TEW-229UB or the TEW-424UB for external installation.
- What is the difference between a wireless router and a wireless access point?
- What is Wi-Fi Protected Access or WPA?
- Which TRENDnet wireless adapters support Linux?
- Are TRENDnet wireless devices compatible with Macintosh computers?
- Will my microwave oven or cordless phone interfere with my wireless network?
No attachments found.