Browse by Product
Which category of Ethernet cable should I use for 2.5GBASE-T performance?
FAQ ID: 3609 Product: TPE-TG380Updated:11/23/2021 5:18:49 PM
You will need to be running Cat-5e or higher cabling for 2.5GBASE-T.
- Which PoE standards are supported and should I be concerned about voltage?
- What is a PoE budget and how much does this switch have?
- Why Windows is showing that my computer’s network connection is 1.0 Gbps instead of 2.5 Gbps?
- Why can I only get internet on one device with this switch?
- Is there an uplink port on the TPE-TG380?
No attachments found.