TRENDnet's 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG80g, offers 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports (30 Watts/port), a 16 Gbps switching capacity, and a PoE power budget of 123 Watts. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high speed PoE networking.
A 123W PoE power budget supports up to eight Power over Ethernet devices.
Eight gigabit PoE+ ports provide a 16Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations.
With a compact and lightweight housing design, this switch is well-suited for desktop installations. Its fanless design is ideal for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3af (15.4 Watts/port)
- IEEE 802.3at (30 Watts/port)
- IEEE 802.3az
- 8 x Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports
- LED indicators
|Data Transfer Rate|
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- Data RAM Buffer: 128 KB
- Switch Fabric: 16 Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 8 K entries
- Forwarding rate: 11.9 Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- GREENnet energy saving technology
- Input: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A
- Output: 54 V DC, 2.77 A
- Consumption: 5.3 Watts (Max. without PD)
- PoE budget: 123 Watts
- Pin 3, 6 for power+ and pin 1, 2 for power- (mode A)
- 150 x 96 x 28 mm (5.9 x 3.8 x 1.1 in.)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power adapter (54 V DC, 2.77 A)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.