The 200Mbps Powerline Ethernet Adapter (TPL-302E) uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed building-wide network. Share a network with computers in different rooms without running new cabling. This adapter creates a stable high speed network and is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
Advanced AES encryption provides users with the latest Powerline data security. LED displays show device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Connect one adapter to your network and plug another adapter in to any electrical outlet in your building for instant high speed network access.
- Enjoy high speed building-wide networking over existing electrical lines
- Plug & Play support and Windows based configuration utility for a quick and simple installation
- Share data intensive files, play games, download music and more at very fast data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps
- Advanced encryption (AES) ensure total network security
- Connect one 200Mbps* Powerline AV Adapter to the Internet and then plug in up to 15 additional adapters for instant building connectivity
- Enjoy transmission distances of up to 300 meters (984ft.)
- Configuration utility compatible with Windows 2000/XP (32/64-bit) /Vista(32bit) operating systems
- 3-year limited warranty
* 200Mbps is the maximum data rate possible. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment.
** Networked Powerline devices need to be plugged into power outlets that are on the same electrical system.
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Interface ||10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ45 Port|
|Frequency Band ||2 ~ 30 MHz|
|Modulation||QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO|
|Speed||Powerline: Up to 200Mbps|
|Supported OS||Windows 2000/XP (32/64-bit) /Vista(32bit)|
|Nodes||Up to 16 client nodes|
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimension(L x W X H)||78 x 30 x 102 mm |
(3 x 1.2 x 4 inches)
|Weight||140g (5 oz.)|
|Power Source||Input: 100~240V AC, 160mA|
|Consumption||4.2 watts (max.)|
|Temperature||0° ~ 40° C (32° ~ 104° F) |
|Operating Humidity||0% to 90% (Non-Condensing) |
|Certification||FCC, CE |
- Multi-language quick installation guide
- CD-ROM (Utility)
- 1.8m (6ft) Cat.5 Fast Ethernet cable
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.