TRENDnet's Micro Bluetooth® USB Adapter, Model TBW-106UB, networks a Windows® computer to Bluetooth® devices such as keyboards, headsets, and mobile devices. Slightly larger than the size of a penny, experience exceptional Bluetooth® connectivity for distances of up to 100 m (330 ft.) with stereo audio support.
- Class I Bluetooth® 4.0 with EDR
- Backwards compatible to Bluetooth® v1.1 devices
- 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- Windows® 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) and dual-mode support
- Data rate up to 3 Mbps
- Wireless range up to 100 meters (330 ft.)
- Stereo audio support with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Support services: Personal Area Network, Dial-Up, Serial Port, File Transfer, Information Synchronization, Object Push, Print, Human Interface Device, Fax, Basic Imaging Service, advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Headset/Microphone, Phonebook, Messages
|Wireless Output Power/Receiving Sensitivity|
- Output power: 20 dBm Max.
- Receiving sensitivity: -84 dBm
- USB bus powered
- Consumption: 200 mA (Max.)
- -10 – 50° C (14 – 122° F)
- 20 x 12 x 5 mm (0.8 x 0.5 x 0.2 in.)
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Driver & User's Guide)
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.