I have a Wired Ethernet Router and I want to add Powerline for my Ethernet enabled computer in another room, what do I need?

To connect the remote computer you would require two TPL-202E Powerline Ethernet Bridges.
FAQ ID: 1584
Created: 6/13/2008
Modified: 6/13/2008
No attachments were found.

Print this page
Email this to a friend

Was this answer helpful:
(1 = not helpful at all, 5 = very helpful)
1 2 3 4 5