|DO NOT upgrade firmware on any TRENDnet product using wireless connection. |
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
|Firmware upgrade failure may permanently damage the unit and causing it not to function. Please check the "Firmware Release Note" on our web site and if the issues in the note do not address the problem you are experiencing, please do not upgrade the firmware. |
Firmware Version: v1.17
Release Date: Nov. 23, 2007
- Added WPA-PSK TKIP for Access Point Mode (previous firmware Access Point Mode supports WPA-PSK AES only).
Limitation: the TS-I300W's wireless "Station Mode" supports WPA-PSK (Pre-shared) key encryption in TKIP mode only.
- Web GUI : Fixed web GUI error on the wireless setting.
- Updated the US daylight saving time schedule.
- Fixed "unable to transfer 2GBytes file from Vista" (updated Samba Server).
- Updated Email Alert function and resolved "mail server unable to receive email sometimes" issue.
- Improved UPNP_AV support.
- Added IE7 support
Firmware Upgrade Procedure:
Please download the firmware file, unzip it and follow the instructions inthe readme.txt file.
SHA-1 Checksum: 2F56C9C1643DF904C0728F9AEB37E9A4420CD449