DO NOT upgrade firmware on any TRENDnet product using wireless connection.
Firmware upgrade over wireless connection may damage the product. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" network connection only
Firmware Version: V2.02b07
Release Date: 9/2017
***If upgrading from firmware version 2.00, firmware version 2.01 should be loaded first, then version 2.02 or above afterwards.***Note:
***Upgrading to this firmware version requires the device to be manually reset to factory default after loading firmware files.***
- Fixed access point reboot issue when "$" character is used in WiFi key/password.
- Fixed access point reboot issue when space is used in SSID/WiFi network name.
- Fixed login issues when using the Internet Explorer web browser.
- Added new firmware notification and online upgrade feature for controller and access points.
- Added Airtime Fairness feature in access point settings.
- Added capability to turn access point LEDs on or off in access point settings.
- Added notification when applying configuration settings.
- Added status display and notification for access point batch firmware upgrades.
- Added display information for 5GHz band MAC address and SSID.
- Added display information for client host name.
- Added user defined encryption key for wireless controller backup configuration.
- Added capability to modify IPv6 access point configuration settings.
- Added capability to create multiple user accounts in captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to redirect to a specified URL after internal captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to use a single password for internal captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to display and customize the terms of service for internal captive portal authentication.
- Added capability to define idle timeout settings when logged into controller management page.
- Added capability to create multiple administrators and users to access controller management page.
- Added capability to upload multiple maps/floor plans.
- Added backup/restore configuration and firmware upgrade from USB storage. (FAT32/NTFS support only)
SHA-1 Checksum: D51E0B41D372996B4A1BBDB8D55D5CF3D6BD151E