Utility Version: 1.50
Release Date: 9/2017
OS Compatibility: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows® 2003/2008 Server
- Fixed bugs in user interface.
- Added capability to configure NTP server, time zone, DNS, 802.1x, 802.11k settings
- Added capability to configure channel width, bandwidth control, RSSI scanner, transmit power settings
- Added display status if discovered access points are managed by wireless controller
- Added capability to load configuration settings from a backup file to multiple access points.
- Added capability to reset multiple access points to factory default.
- Added capability to export access point list to editable .csv, and load channel settings from .csv file
(.csv capability requires TEW-755AP FW:1.04 or above, TEW-821DAP FW:1.06 or above, TEW-825DAP FW:1.02 or above)
SHA-1 Checksum: CFB57CD291A5590CEA6F85980693FA84A20E8756