Find answers, download firmware/drivers,
Critical Firmware Update for Some Network Cameras
The latest firmware includes security improvements as well as bug fixes. For full details and to check if your camera(s) is affected, please click here.
- TU3-DS2 macOS 10.13.4 Compatibility
- June 12, 2018 – Installing macOS 10.13.4 will cause any connected displays to go blank after the OS update when using the latest driver. Extended or mirror displays continue to work as expected in macOS 10.13.3, and we can only recommend that you stay on macOS 10.13.3 or earlier if you require this feature and have not already updated. Functionality such as Ethernet and audio are unaffected. We are working on a fix and updates will be posted on product download pages once available.
- TEW-816DRM & TV-IP344PI ANNOUNCEMENT
- TRENDnet was recently contacted by a firm with claims of vulnerabilities on the TV-IP344PI and the TEW-816DRM. Updates will be posted on TRENDnet website, and e-mails will be sent to those that registered their products.
- WPA2 Security KRACK Attack Notice
A WPA2 vulnerability from the KRACK Attack was revealed on Oct. 16, 2017. This attack affects the entire wireless industry, but affected devices can be patched with a security update. TRENDnet is currently investigating the issue and we are working with our semiconductor chipset partners on patches. Updates will be posted on product download pages once available.
The WPA2 KRACK main attack targets client devices against the 4-way handshake, and requires physical proximity. Wi-Fi routers and wireless access points are not affected by this attack. However, to reduce the risk of attacks against your router or access points, disable client functionality and fast roaming (802.11r). For home users, be sure to keep client devices, such as laptops and smartphones, updated.
- Critical Firmware Update for Some Network Cameras
- Some network cameras could be compromised to security vulnerabilities described in ICSA-17-124-01 (Improper Authentication, Password in Configuration), where remote attackers could potentially gain partial access to some administrator pages in the device configuration without the proper credentials, and obtain the administrator password to your device configuration. We strongly recommend that owners of all affected cameras (see list below) with hardware version v1.0R to upgrade to the latest firmware version.
- Technical Bulletin - Foggy Dome
- Technical bulletin regarding IR dome cameras experiencing foggy, blurry or washed out images.
- TEW-827DRU Firmware
- TEG-40128 Firmware
- TEG-30284 Firmware
- TPE-1020WS (v1.1R) Firmware
- TPE-1020WS Firmware
- TU3-ETGH3 (Version 2.0R) Driver
- TUC-ETGH3 (Version 1.0R) Driver
- TPE-P521ES (Version 1.0R) Firmware
- TPE-TG82ES (v1.0R) Firmware
- TEW-828DRU (Version 1.1R) Firmware
- TEW-812DRU (version 2.xR) Firmware
- TEW-828DRU Firmware
- TEG-S50ES (Version V1.0R) Firmware
- TEG-S80ES Firmware
- TUC-ETG Drivers (Mac)
- TEG-30102WS Firmware
- TPE-30102WS Firmware
- TI-G160WS Firmware
- TEW-818DRU Firmware
- TEW-829DRU Firmware