TRENDnet's TV-IP100W Wireless Network Camera Server is the perfect device for remote monitoring and transmitting real-time events over the Internet. With the flexibility of IEEE 802.11b/g and 10/100Mbps LAN connectivity, the TV-IP100W functions as a video/surveillance camera allowing you to view live events with your web browser via Internet or Intranet. This Network Camera Server has VGA quality streaming video, automatic image capture, and event notification via e-mail, making it the ideal solution for Internet video broadcasting applications.
- Wi-Fi Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g Devices on 2.4 GHz ISM Frequency Band
- Wireless Supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Modes
- Wireless Supports WEP 64/128-Bit (ASCII & HEX) WEP, WPA-PSK Encryption
- Support UPnP Communication Protocol
- Supports both ActiveX Control for Internet Explorer and Java Applet for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator
- 4x Digital Zoom for Close up Images
- Mirror Feature and Anti-Flicker for more flexible Monitoring.
- Allows for Remote Access from Web Browser for Live Image Viewing
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols
- Supports Web configuration with password protection
- Powerful Windows IPView Application Software for multiple cameras monitoring, image capturing, and video recording (Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP)
- Broad Range of Applications for Monitoring Homes, Offices, Banks, Hospitals, and a Variety of Private and Public Monitoring
- 3-year limited warranty